Tire Pros Quick Bay Advantage
The Quick Bay Advantage
Not only are we fast, we are professional. Your vehicle is in the safest hands in the industry. Our techs are required to:
- Verify size/speed/load rating of your new tires to make sure they match your door placard.
- We inspect and test all TPMS sensors and verify that sealed caps are in place before and after the installation. We will alert you beforehand if a problem is present.
- Safely lift your car at the proper lift points to eliminate body damage.
- Inspect your lug nuts and lug studs for excessive wear for your safety.
- Clean any mating surfaces of rust and corrosion to ensure proper clamping force.
- Replace valve stems or rebuild TPMS sensors to ensure no air leaks.
- Use state of the art wheel service equipment to mount and balance your tires. We make sure your tires are balanced correctly using the best adapters available.
- Inform you of any unusual tire wear from your old tires.
- Properly torque all your lug nuts to factory specification to ensure proper clamping force.
- Relearn TPMS sensor positions if required.